Provided below is Pharmacogenomics news, the next generation of healthcare, through personalized medicine as it relates to providing optimal patient care. We strive to help doctors, hospitals, and health plans provide personalized medical care through our programs that utilize pharmacogenomics.
Read some of the latest industry news below.
- GenToX Nominated for Buzz of BIO Award for the Technology of Tomorrow Category
- More Philadelphia Area Hospitals Signing up for GenToX Pharmacogenomic Testing
- GenToX is now offering Hereditary Cancer Testing
- The Vast Potential of Precision Medicine
- Pharmacogenetic Testing May Change Psychiatric Treatments for ADHD, Depression
- UI researchers aim to personalize cancer treatment
- Obama seeks $215 million for personalized medicine
- FRONTLINE CANCER: Welcome to the biggest decade of discovery in medical history
- Personalized medicine is getting closer to reality for women with late-stage ovarian cancer